New clinic in Germantown looking for a licensed therapist to join the team! We will be focusing primarily on substance abuse treatment but we will be using a co-occurring approach. Therapist would be conducting group and individual therapy with adults and adolescents. Please contact me if interested!
We are interested in hiring a licensed mental health professional to see patients in our practice. We are a well established practice located on York and the Beltway. We have ample referrals and you can built a part time to full time practice within our group. Compensation is excellent and you will join a high level and diverse group of other clinicians
CentrePointe Counseling, Inc. offers counseling jobs to those seeking employment as a Christian counselor / pastoral counselor. If you are a Master’s or Ph.D. level clinician (LCPC, LCSW-C, LCADC, LCMFT, etc) who is interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your level of licensure in your resume & cover letter.
We currently have space available at many of our site locations to add additional counseling coverage. Visit our website (www.CentrePointeCounseling.org) for a complete listing of office locations throughout the state of Maryland.
Kim Cook, LCSW-C
800-491-5369 ext. 102
PART-TIME PROFESSIONAL/PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THERAPIST - GREAT POSITION - WORK DURING DAY TIME HOURS!
Specific Location: Exits 19-22 off of 695
Seeking mature, professional, personal assistant to assist full-time psychotherapist in home office. The desirable candidate will commit to long-term part time work. Candidate is also expected to be punctual and able to work a set weekly schedule of no less than 20 hours a week and potentially up to 23 hours, as needed, during normal business hours. Position will begin with training 10-15 hours, two to three days a week while acclimating to the venue. Beginning training anticipated immediately upon hire. Regular hours anticipated beginning as soon as both hiring agent and independent contractor agree that training is complete.
Set schedule to be determined upon hiring. Major duties include: Written correspondence, copying, faxing, mailings, information gathering and organizing. Will work daily with billing software. The appropriate candidate will be able to hold professional and personal information in the strictest confidence both during and after employment. Must be willing to assist with household tasks, office clean up and occasionally run errands.
*Minimum, Work/Life Experience or A.A. degree. Having a Bachelor’s degree is a plus.
*Detail oriented and meticulous.
*Honest, reliable, and highly conscientious.
*Good writing and composition skills.
*Willing to abide by professional dress code.
*Flexible, able to work in a non-traditional environment and juggle multiple tasks at once.
*Experience with Mac computers, Microsoft Office, Medical billing and Quicken/Quick Books required.
*Have your own reliable transportation and able to set a consistent work schedule.
*Long-term commitment anticipated for part time work.
*Must be able to pass background check and drug screening, and willing to sign a confidentiality agreement due to the sensitive nature of the business.
*Periodic household tasks as requested.
Compensation: Starting at $12 per hour, this is negotiable based on performance.
Please send cover letter and resume in Word 2007, .docx, .pdf or .rtf format.
Upon training/hire, will receive 1099 - you will be responsible for paying your own taxes. Please respond in cover letter or e-mail how you can meet the requirements, including your resume.
The Pinnacle Center in Waldorf, MD currently has openings for licensed therapists interested in full or part-time positions.
Why work at The Pinnacle Center? Our current therapists answer the question this way:
- “I like the autonomy and the ability to work as much or as little as I wish. If I work more, I earn more! I also like the peaceful atmosphere. We have basically no bureaucracy to deal with. Coming from a long history of working at non-profits, this is an amazing plus for me.”
- “I enjoy the ability to set my own schedule and still have the support of colleagues who are there to consult with, when I need help. I also appreciate being part of a well-run professional group.”
- “The flexibility is a HUGE plus and that we work together as a team.”
- “I think our online practice management system is a plus. It’s user-friendly, and fully integrates note-taking and electronic billing.”
- “I enjoy the freedom to work according to my own best treatment modality, not a prescribed program of treatment.”
- “I love the variety of clients/patients I can treat, with so many of the bulk administrative tasks done for me, so I can concentrate on treatment.”
- “I feel good that we have attracted dedicated and effective therapists to join our team. Another plus is the natural lakeside setting brings peace and calm to our clients.”