MEETING OF THE MINDS: Professional Education for LGPCs, Counseling Graduate Students, and Approved Clinical Supervisors
Hunt Valley Center of CCBC
11101 McCormick Road
Hunt Valley, MD 21031
Monday, December 11, 2017, 6:30 to 8:30pm
Current and emerging professional counselors are invited to participate in this LCPCM sponsored event that will address topics such as:
- Navigating the journey from M.S. Counseling degree to LGPC and full LCPC licensure
- Understanding requirements for clinical supervision while working as a LGPC
- Finding the right source of approved clinical supervision
- Panel of presenters will include LCPC Supervisors, LGPCs, and a graduate student.
- LGPCs will be able to meet and exchange contact information with Approved Clinical Supervisors regarding sources of supervision.
Light refreshments will be served at 6:30p. Pending final approval, 1.0 Category A CEU will be available to participants who register in advance. Look for information flier by November 10th (via email and LCPCM website), which will include registration instructions.
For more information, contact Veronica M. Kirkland, LCPC: firstname.lastname@example.org